Sunday, November 15, 2015

Let Me Explain...

  Hey, people of earth! The following is a rather long disclaimer about my crazy brain, why I haven't been posting for a week, and how you guys are going to help me. Okay, so, here we go.

____________________________________________________________________
  
  I just wanted to say that I am so, so, so, sorry that I haven't posted for a whole week!
  You see, I write all the time. I have started at least seven stories in different files on my computer, not counting this blog. I seem to always have an idea, no matter how crazy. 
  Trust me, I surprise myself sometimes...
  I've heard of other people having writing blocks, but I had a hard time believing that those could happen. Until it did. 
  So, I have been having a majorly huge writer's block all week, and I think it's taken me even longer to come up with ideas because I have never experienced one before. It confused me for a couple of days, but then, on probably the fourth day, I eventually came to the conclusion of the writer's block.
  And that's where yocome in.
  You guys are going to do the following. Hopefully.

  1. Go to the comment section.
  
  2. Give me feedback about literally anything in or about the story: how much longer you think it should be, what you want to happen, where you think the story is going, what you think makes a story complete, what touches you, what you think the cheesiest thing in stories are, what you like, what you don't like, why I'm so amazing...
  Okay, so maybe not that last one, but everything else.

  3. Hit 'Send', or, in this case, I do believe it's 'Publish'. (Does it matter?)

  So, yeah, I really hope you guys have enjoyed my posts before this whole block thing. And I will keep making posts, don't worry. But they'll be even better with your help!
  You only have one option...
  No, you can actually do whatever you want, but I've always thought that that's a really cool, dramatic line to say.
  Keep coming back! I will post soon! (Well, this is technically a post, but it's not the story kind, so...)
  Bye!
____________________________________________________________________
                                                                                                  - Hope :)
  
  

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I already commented on most of your posts, so yeah. When you are out of ideas for your story, why not just blog about other things, like life and more personal things, you know? As for the story, are you changing what the original book was or keeping it the same? I haven't actually read the book, just your bits of it. I can't make you change your blog, because really, a blog is your own little corner of the internet and you are the one who knows what you should post, much better than anyone else!!!
    Kisses, Rose
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes, I was definitely going to blog about other things!
    I don't quite know what you mean by changing the book, though. Do you mean, 'am I changing what the book actually was?' ? If that's what you mean, then yes. I am writing all of this with what happened in the actual books in my head, reminding me of what makes sense to put in the fanfiction.
    Wow, long sentence. And confusing...
    I do want to say thank you, Rose, because since you blog, too, you are way more likely to understand what I'm asking, and I really do take everything you say into consideration (If that sounds creepy... that was not intended). But thank you so much for your feedback, it has helped me a lot more than you know!
    I know, same old, " 'It means more than you know!' " thing, but I really do mean it.
    Here's a summary: thank you, Rose, for helping me! ;-D
    - Hope :)

    ReplyDelete