Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Me, Myself & I


   Hey Guys! I thought I would tell you guys some things about me, although you can learn a few tidbits on my profile, so check that out, if you will! 
   Now, as I was sitting here trying to figure out what to type, it came to me that maybe I should do a page on  my life, and how I can relate to you. Which I can. Very easily!
   
    What I do: I take dance at my local Center, three days a week. Every class is an hour and a half, but I also take lower level classes for practice, so I technically take it five days a week. I also have morning rehearsals on Saturdays, so that's a grand total of six days a week! Wow...
   I have been in two plays. The first one is a funny story, actually. My brother decided to audition after we were walking across the street from the building, so we all turned back to audition. Then, at last minute I decided that I wanted to audition as well. I had barely gotten my number pinned onto my shirt when Mom told me to go, sit down and talk to people. That terrified me, because I was really super shy then. 
   I sat down next to a girl, who was looking at something with her back turned to me. When she turned around again, she was startled that I was there. 
   "There's a person there!" she said, and we both laughed. Then we started talking, and we became friends. 
   For her privacy, I will not state any personal information about her, including her name, interests, dwelling, or identity. 
   When I got up to  audition, I was accidentally paired with my brother, so when we auditioned we did it together. The "judges" asked us if we knew each other. They cracked up when we said were siblings! 
   In less than two days, we got a call asking us if we wanted to be Hansel and Gretel! We said yes, and that was the start of my love of acting.
   The next play I was "in" didn't actually include me as one of the cast. I was the student choreographer! It was amazing, I got to work with some really cool girls, and it was a wonderful learning experience for me.
   Favorite Colors: (In order of ranking, from highest to lowest) Yellow, green, orange, pink, purple, berry, maroon, gray, blue, black, white & red.
   Favorite Shoes (random): Brown hiking boots with knit fabric at the tip of the top. (Ha! Tip of the top! I love myself!)
   Top 3 TV Shows: The Voice, The Flash & Once Upon A Time ("All magic comes with a price, dearie...").
   Top 3 Artists: Sabrina Carpenter, Bea Miller, & Bridgit Mendler.
   Top 3 Songs: White Flag, Smile, Hurricane.
    Halloween Costume: Tribal Wolf Spirit... thing.
  Question: Can you guys help me decide what to say next? I can't think of anything...
     
   

No comments:

Post a Comment