Saturday, November 7, 2015

20 Facts About Me: Shhh! It's Classified Information!

 Here are some things that you won't find on my profile! I did this for you Kisses, Rose!
                                                        - Hope :)
____________________________________________________________________
  1. I want to learn to shoot a bow and arrow
  2. I painted my nails black for Halloween, and now, all of my friends are telling me I'm Goth!
  3. I had my room three different colors when I was younger: first, it was lilac, then green, now pink (although I plan to repaint it white in a couple years).
  4. I don't have that much time before my computer's battery dies. Ahhh!
  5. I don't have a phone.
  6. I want a sweet treats waffle stick-maker for christmas. (?)
  7. All my friends say I look like Snow White. I'm not sure...
  8. I have dimples, and whenever somebody says that, I burst into embarrassed laughter, which makes them even worse!
  9. My favorite things to shop for are shoes and home decor, not clothes!
  10. I have tried writing a few of my own songs. How do you think that went?
  11. I have nine American Girl dolls in all!
  12. I live in jeans and dresses! Is that just me?
  13. My least favorite food has always been lentils, but I love mushrooms!     
  14. I peel all of the white stuff off of the orange before I will eat it.
  15. I want to be a model, and a writer, and an actress (and a singer, and a dancer...)...
  16. I just plugged in my computer charger, so I should be good.
  17. I love libraries, but I haven't been to one in a year. And seven months. And nine weeks... and a few hours...
  18. I hate horror movies, but I love being scared!
  19. I used to be scared of getting braces, but now I want them. (Idk why, they're just... cute!)
  20. I made a bucket list, but I don't think that I'm going to complete most of it...  
  21. __________________________________________________________________
  22. I hope you guys enjoyed this, let me know (in the comments...) if you want something similar! And that's a fact!  
  23.                                                     - Hope :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay you wrote it! I really like the way your blog is going. Maybe you could try like one story post then one personal post or something? I don't know. It's cool the way you had different room colours that are actually exciting. My room was always cream until when I was ten and now its purple. That was random. Oh well, by for now.
    Kisses, Rose
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I wrote it! I always hold to my promises... And, yeah, that's actually a really good idea! One story post and one personal post! I'll try it! :D
    By the way, I've always wanted my room color to be cream, so... to me, you got it good...
    - Hope :)

    ReplyDelete